Monday, April 15, 2013

"Rattle Trap" Based 4-Door JK Pickup Build- Pt. 4

Surprisingly, I noticed from pictures of the fill size "Rattle Trap" that there were no windshield wipers!

That's wierd, wouldn't you want windshild wipers to wipe off all that mud from the trail! Well, this meant that I had to get rid of the wipers that were on my JK body. I used my Dremel to sand off the windshield wipers and then used putty and styrene to fill in the unnessesary holes in the hood.



I have been working hard filling and sanding the stretch in the body. Here are some pictures of the progress. I also show where the diesel stack will be located (still needs paint) in the pickup bed as well as the spare tire. The wheels in the pictures are what I will use but they will be painted to match the truck. The tires in the picture will be replaced by 1.9 Pitbulls.








2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.
    Lightweight Flatbed Tarps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Stephen, I'm glad you are enjoying my blog!

    ReplyDelete