Friday, September 6, 2013

RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Build

The mail woman delivered both my Hobby Lobby order and RPP Hobby order yesterday! I was able to build my seats using materials from my Hobby Lobby order.


I was excited to receive my Scale Builder's Guild stickers as well as some "For Sale" stickers!


Proline scale accessories were tossed in the back of my TF2.



And because Lemonade is better than water I wrote "Lemonade" on some masking tape...

Inspired by some real life trucks, I made a fuel tank out of styrene and painted it. I used some RC4WD scale bolts on top of the tank and on the bed mount. The fuel line is just rubber tubing.

I had a little earthquake, well my garage had an earthquake. I kinda bumped my garage and the second floor fell down along with the walls for the dormer. I just took off the whole roof, so now I have better lighting and I can store my spare Toyota bed in the garage!

Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment