Monday, April 1, 2013

Axial Wraith Changes

I've been doing alot of work on my Axial Wraith so I just wanted to go through whats happened to it over the years.
This is a picture of the truck's first run outside:

Then, I thought it would look good with a Ford F650 body:

I began watching Wayalife/ Project JK Jeep videos on Youtube. Those videos influenced me to swap the Ford body with a Jeep body (This picture ended up being used for my LetsGoMuddin logo!):

I saw different ways to mod the cage for a spare tire and liked the idea of having a driver, so...:

I cut up my other Jeep body for a different build, but changed my mind. I cut the Jeep body up even more and came up with a perfect Wraith body! I changed the front bumper and did some more cage mods on the back, so now I have a Jeep tuber buggy thing:



2 comments: