Friday, August 23, 2013

RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Build

I finally got one! My RC4WD Trail Finder 2 was delivered today along with a ton of extra parts that I ordered.






The transfer case, transmission and Yota axles have amazing detail!



As of now it is a roller. I swapped out the stock tires for Pit Bull Growler 1.55 tires, which are a little bigger than the stock tires. I'm using a round headlight style grille instead of the square style. I have flipped the servo and motor mounts so that the drag link lines up with the steering wheel.



Here's some with my other Toyota pickup:


Bobbed bed vs stock bed:

I am going to be cutting the body up and bobbing the bed like on my other Toyota. I want to make a drop bed for the TF2. Here's some pictures of the paint scheme I'm going for. I will also be cutting the doors off the TF2!:






I am going for a buggy style interior that will be simple for me to build. Here are some inspiration pictures:



I can't wait to start chopping up the body and adding some of my own personal touches!
Thanks for following my new build!

No comments:

Post a Comment