Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Stretched and Comp Cut Jeep JK Build

100mm King shocks have replaced the stock 90mm Axial shocks. The suspension has been adjusted so that the body is a lot lower than it was before! The hood has been hinged and the grille will be glued to the hood for easier access. I added an RC4WD Warn winch controller since I can't use my third channel. I will be adding a new stronger bumper for winch use.
Electronics: I chose to use a Castle Creations SV3 because I liked how it worked in my TF2. I'm using a Hitec metal gear servo for steering. An RC4WD rebuildable 35t motor is under the hood, literally. The head and tail lights are powered through an Axial simple led controller, while the Rigid light bars are powered directly from a 3s lipo. The Warn winch controller is powered by a 2s lipo. 
Ride height before:
Ride height after:



Thanks for following!

1 comment:

  1. I want to buy this thing man. Email me @ sam.coley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete