Saturday, August 23, 2014

Vaterra Twin Hammer Build Updates

Recent updates:
-Decals 
-Painted interior
-Venom 2200mah 3s 50c lipo
-Castle Sv3/ 4600kv motor combo 
-Savox steering servo 
-FlySky radio gear.

I took my Twin Hammer trailing in Maine up a couple different mountains. I am very happy with the amount of torque and speed ilthe motor has. Everything worked perfectly in my opinion. I did strip the spur gear, but I upgraded to a Robinson Racing 87t hardened steel gear. Here's some of the pictures I took with my GoPro Hero 3+ Black camera:





And my personal favorite:

I stopped at a hobby store and picked up an Axial light bar. Here's how it looks mounted:


I have a GCM tower plate kit on order so that I can have upright shocks in the front instead of the cantilever setup. 
That's all for now, thanks for following!








No comments:

Post a Comment