Monday, July 15, 2013

Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate in the house!


Today, Brown Santa dropped this off for me.
A Tower Hobbies package! Inside I found this:
I also found this in the box...
...along with these:
While the battery was charging, I opened up the box to find the truck...
...and the transmitter, which can dock my iPod if I use an adapter.
I took the truck out for a run. My iPod said that its top speed was 31mph, but I went back in the settings and figured out it was on the wrong battery setting. I was using a higher volt battery than the one selected in settings, so I believe it goes faster. 
I installed the rear bumper and mudflap kit that I bought before running it.
Here are some chassis pictures I took after running the truck.
That's all for now, video soon when we get a camera!







No comments:

Post a Comment