Friday, August 30, 2013

LetsGoMuddin Offroad Park/ Toyota Pickup Truck Update

  First I want to talk about my Pickup truck. I bought a  pickup bed for my TF2 build, but it didn't work out the way I wanted. Inspired by a build online, I dovetailed and bobbed the spare bed. I styrene welded the parts back together and now it looks like a piece of junk- awesome! I mounted the "new" bed to my Pickup and you will see how it looks in the following pictures with my Offroad Park!
  LetsGoMuddin Offroad Park officially has two trails for four wheel drive vehicles! I made some more signs and took some pictures with my Toyota! Enjoy!

("Turks 'n Jerps") is Scale Builder's Guild language for "Trucks and Jeeps")
I made the "Taco Trial" sign as a Toyota version of the "Rubicon Trail" sign in Moab! The black and white mess is actually two tacos!

 Here's a little campsite I'm making!





 I just put this sign up when a rock fell on it...



 Thanks for following!


No comments:

Post a Comment