Friday, September 20, 2013

RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Build - *3000 PAGE VIEWS!*

I'm wrapping up my TF2 build! The interior is completed, everything is painted and the electronics are installed! I added some scale accessories (I have more to add) and took the truck for a run! I still need to hinge the hood so it stops falling off on the trail... Before I show off some about- finished pictures, here are the specs on the electronics I'm running:

  • Castle Creations Sidewinder SV3 Brushless ESC 
  • Castle Creations Field Programmer (so I can make the esc work with brushed motors and for modifying settings)
  • Holmes Hobbies Torque Master Expert 35t Brushed Motor
  • Hitec HS-645MG High Torque servo
  • Flysky GT3b radio and receiver
On to some garage pictures!






I really liked how the CB radio came out! ...and I still need to install a steering wheel....


Thanks to Tozrovr on the Scale Builder's Guild for making me the "Marlin Crawler" stickers!


Here's some teaser outdoor pics!


I really like how there's no side mirrors to break off on the trail!
I've officially hit 3,000 page views! Thanks for following and viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment