Saturday, October 26, 2013

Got Extra Paint? Custom Paint Something!

If you ever painted your R/C body multiple colors, you probably ended up with extra paint. You'll never use them again because you either hated the colors or you don't want to have two of the same colored rigs. So here's a couple perfect uses for those extra bottles of spray paint.
#1- Custom paint your "i" device's plastic hard case. I bought a Skullcandy case for my iPod Touch 5 and the black hard case got old after a while. I dug out my Tamiya Camel Yellow and Silver paint. Since the case was two pieces, I used masking tape to hold the two pieces together. Then I shot the case with my paints. Here's how it came out:
 #2- Custom paint your computer mouse! I recently had to replace the mouse for my laptop. It was a pretty boring color- black and grey. One of the plastic pieces is removable so you can change batteries. I took it off and painted it with my leftover Tamiya Dark Blue and Dune paint. Here's how it came out:
Maybe this will inspire you to do something with your leftover spray paints!
Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment