Wednesday, February 26, 2014

GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition & Pelican 1300 Case

I added another camera to my collection! I really enjoy using my GoPro Hero 3 White camera so I thought I would upgrade to the GoPro Hero 3+ Black edition camera. The new GoPro Hero 3+ Black housing is considerably smaller than the Hero 3 housing. Both the Hero 3 and Hero 3+ cameras are the same size so housings can be interchanged. I am excited to use the Hero 3+ camera so I will be posting some video soon. For more information on the GoPro Hero 3+ Black edition camera visit the GoPro website. Here's some pictures comparing the GoPro Hero 3 White and Hero 3+ Black:




I also purchased a Pelican 1300 case to protect my GoPros and accessories. The case comes with pick and pluck foam so that you can make anything fit perfectly in the case. Pelican makes their cases waterproof and shockproof so that everything inside the case will be safe if you drop it in the water. The case also has a pressure eqalization valve so that the air pressure inside the case is the same as outside the case. For more info visit the Pelican website. Here are some pictures of the case and how I made my GoPros and accessories fit inside:




Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment