Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Traxxas Slash All Fixed Up

Finally! I fixed my Slash! In an earlier post, I mentioned that I had an accident with my Traxxas Slash 4x4 and my cousins mini E- Revo. It was my fault, my chassis tub was cracked in half and the brand new driveshaft I had replaced a day before was bent. The mini E- Revo wasn't as damaged, but aluminum axle housings fixed the problem. A week ago, I placed a Tower Hobbies order and was able to fix my Slash. Electronics and axles were swapped onto the new tub. I also tossed the high speed pinion into the motor while the transmission was apart. To top it all off, I painted a new Proline Ford Raptor body for the Slash since all my other bodies were broken. Take a look at the finished product as well as how the Slash looked before...
Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment