Saturday, October 5, 2013

Heavily Modified Axial SCX-10 Toyota Updates___Toyota Trucks Photo Drop

After cutting the front bumper off my TF2 body I thought it would be cool to do the same on my Modded SCX-10 Toyota since the bed is bobbed a ton. Cutting the bumper off is pretty simple. All you need is a Dremel tool with a cut-off and sanding bits, masking tape, pencil, and sewing string!
First, remove the bumper and use a piece of masking tape to mark where you have to cut on the body.

Use the pencil to mark the body.

Cut the bumper with the Dremel and use the sanding bit to sand the cut. Use the sewing string to cut the body.
Before:
After:

Now that the bumper is gone, the steering servo is exposed. I ordered an Axial Radiator to cover up the servo. I painted it with Tamiya Aluminum gloss and used some black rubber tubing to finish the look.

And now some Toyota pickup truck pictures!







And I made a gif using two of my pictures!
Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment